In 2012, Harris County Department of Education (HCDE) decided to make purchasing even easier for their cooperative members. To optimize processes, three HCDE procurement cooperatives — Choice Facility Partners, HCDE Purchasing Cooperative and the Gulf Coast Food Co-op — were combined into Choice Partners national cooperative.
Choice Partners national cooperative provides quality services, legal procurement and contract solutions for governmental entities, including school districts, private and charter schools, colleges and universities, municipalities, counties and nonprofits.
Choice Partners national cooperative includes:
- Facilities planning and facility contracts to meet needs for remediation, renovation and remodeling.
- Supplies and service contracts, including a unique school supply catalog.
- Food contracts for bread, dairy, grocery, produce and cleaning/ware washing products.
- Technology products, cloud services, software, consulting and resources for today’s electronic demands.
- Choice Energy Partners provides energy contractors that help governmental entities exercise power over energy costs.
For more information, visit http://www.choicepartners.org/