GTS is able to provide our clients with work classification options, thereby allowing us to provide the most efficient and effective resources for your IT projects.
- Full-time: Consultants will be scheduled to work on average 40 or more hours per week with a contract duration of three months or longer.
- Part-time: Consultants will be scheduled to work on average less than 30 hours per week with a contract duration that varies.
- Temporary: Consultants will be scheduled to work any amount of hours per week, but with a limited contract duration between 1 day and 3 months.
- Contract: If a client needs temporary to potentially long term support, GTS contract model is the way to go. This method allows a client to have the flexibility of various options from skill set to setting the hours and duration of each consultant.
- Contract-to-Hire: When a company needs to possibly hire a contractor, the consultant would be on an GTS contract for three to six months, then may be hired by the client.
- Direct Hire: Our direct hire recruiters will find a perfect match for our clients who wish to hire a candidate directly as a full time employee of their company.
- Payroll: An employee is hired on as a direct hire, but the payroll, benefits, and workers compensation insurance is managed by GTS.